Friday, April 22, 2011

Aura of Lesya (San Jose, CA) :Metal/Hardcore:



Today, I got to share with you guys Aura of Lesya. Made up of members from Sympathy Ends and Octoclops (Which I'll give a review for later!) They're a Metal/Hardcore band from yours truly, San Jose, CA.  I've honestly never heard of these guys until they invited me to listen to their music just a while ago and I don't know how I've gone without hearing of them, they make such a great addition to San Jose and I really liked what I heard. Their music sounds so fuckin tight, I suggest you give their track "Dead Leaves" a listen and you'll know what I mean. They've definitely made it to my library, and I know they'll definitely make it to many other places as well very soon if they keep it up! Give em a listen dudes! They'll also be playing with A Breed Extinct, Our Living Memory and lots of other bands at The Venue in Los Gatos, CA tomorrow night! I'll definitely try to make it out to this one.

Aura of Lesya Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment