Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Make Them Suffer (Perth, Western Australia) :Symphonic Death Metal:

These guys are probably one of the best things that I have ever come across. Their music is such a perfect mix of death/black metal while at the same time retaining an epic symphonic sound completed with the most brutal breakdown you'll ever hear. Hailing from Perth, Western Australia I bring you Make Them Suffer. They've had a few songs up for download in the past month that's coming out of their latest EP. The track "Maelstrom" is probably my most personal favorite. Usually, I have a hard time getting by 6 minute long tracks, but sometimes I wish their songs just went on and on and on cause I can't get enough. Check their tracks out up on their Facebook's bandpage HERE! Trust me, you won't be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment