Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pitch Black Providence (San Jose, CA) :Melodic Metal:

Today, I bring you Pitch Black Providence. A Melodic Metal band from San Jose, CA! For those who don't have my personal account on facebook, I had this to say..
My respect for these guys have grown so much, these guys stuck to this project and kept it going regardless of what people thought. They just released this new track that completely blew me away. Definitely looking forward to more from these guys. Pitch Black Providence
 That is all still so true today, I'll be looking forward to more of these guys, you should definitely give their track "For Execution" a listen. Straight up Metal up your ass! Check em out here on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it would hurt hahaha they are a dope band tho.

    ReplyDelete