Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sentinel (Mid-Michigan) :Progressive Metal:

I told myself I wouldn't post anymore for today, but I couldn't help it after listening to these guys over and over and over again. There's something in their music that just gets me going everyday, I can't tell if it's the high-end melodies they can deliver so well and fast-paced, like in their track "To Shape An Ocean" or the low-ends that they deliver straight to your face, as well in "To Shape An Ocean" Either way, if you're trying to find something a little different to listen to, while the element of brutality is still well in tact, look no further. Sentinel, out of Michigan, is the rememdy to your boredom in your own musical taste, and your escape into a new-age and a whole 'nother level of a point of view in music. Stop by their Facebook and give them a listen, you'll know just what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment