Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Think Big! (Pocono Summit, PA) :Pop Punk:

Like Heart to Heart? Check out Think Big!! I swear its like H2Hs twin band! Similar music, similar vox, rhythm, everything! Its so shocking to me! Both Heart to Heart and Think Big! are wayyyy up their in my favorites. I heard these guys in the 'Aaahh!!! Real pop punk vol. 1' compilation and I just had to hear more. I'm previewing their 'Changes' album and its sooo goood. Give it a listen on their Facebook or Bandcamp. I still have yet to check out their other releases, but so far these guys have made a huge impression on me. I'll definitely be telling more people about this band. I hope I get the chance to see and meet these guys one day soon! Hope you guys dig today's top pick! 

Other THINK BIG links: VVVVV

No comments:

Post a Comment